Become a Member
Learn more about membership in the Single Seniors Social Club, and come join us!
Benefits of Membership in the Single Seniors Social Club
- We provide members with a safe and friendly atmosphere to participate in a variety of social, cultural and outdoor activities
- Members host events in the company of existing and new friends. These outings may be activities new members might not normally attend on their own. Long-time members will provide help, if needed, to new members to organize their first annual club activity.
- Members receive a monthly e-newsletter informing them of upcoming events.
- The diversity of events is reflected by the unique interests and personalities of our members. This means members may participate in activities they have rarely engaged in the past.
- Regular social activities and time with friends keeps us young, healthy and happy!
How to Join
We welcome new members from all regions of Metro Vancouver. Prospective members are asked to contact our Membership Chairperson and attend two SSSC events prior to joining.
Annual membership is $70.00. Membership fees cover
- Subsidies to host house parties and executive meetings.
- A substantial Christmas Luncheon subsidy.
- A complimentary annual President’s Wine & Cheese Reception at the Single Singles Social Club’s Annual General Meeting.
- Other costs for professional fees and promotional fees as needed.
For further information, please fill out the contact form below to reach our club’s Membership Chairperson.
Please note that email messages are not monitored daily. As a volunteer, the SSSC Membership Chairperson makes every effort to respond to emails on a weekly basis. If you do not receive a reply to your inquiry in a timely manner, kindly resend your email.
This seniors group has a lot of friendly people and a variety of interesting activities. The members are intelligent and easy to talk with. Attending the house parties is my favourite activity. If I had more time, I would join more of the golf events. My game could use the extra practice.